We are happy to refund unwanted items that are returned to us within 21 days of receipt of the book, provided that you ordered the book from the Adlestrop Press website, and that they are in perfect condition.
Note that the Terms and Conditions state that you must not have opened the package to be able to exercise your right to return them. However we are prepared to accept opened, returned books, if the condition is perfect. We reserve our right to check the condition upon return, and to decide ourselves whether we will waive the Terms and Conditions.
- Please return the book to Adlestrop Press, 15 Rycroft, Furzton, Milton Keynes, MK4 1AH. And send us an e-mail from the Adlestrop Press website to tell us you are doing this.
- Please include details with the returned book: your order number, your name, the payment date, and payment detail ( was a web transaction, or cheque details, or bank transfer notification). Do not include confidential details, such as credit card numbers, or bank account details etc. to let us verify the contract.
- We cannot accept the return of a book to us that you purchased from another outlet. We will only allow returns of books you bought from us, via the Adlestrop Press website.
- If you are experiencing problems with a retail outlet, please let us know by e-mail, and we shall use our best endeavours to assist you.
- Returns that are accepted will be refunded the retail price of the book.
If you are unsure about any of this, and you want some advice assistance, please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
My book was delivered to me in a damaged state
We shall do all we can to put matters right if you ordered a book from the Adlestrop website and it was damaged in transit to you.
- Please contact us immediately by e-mail to email@example.com and tell us what the problem is.
- Please make sure you let us know the name of the order and the order number.
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible
I ordered my book and I haven’t got it.
- E-mail to us your details from the Adlestrop Press acknowledgement that you got.
- Include your order number so we can trace your order.
- We will look up the tracking details with the carrier.
- We’ll either tell you when to expect your book, or take other steps to put matters right.